First of all, please take careful note of the License and Last Minute Notes:
Thanks, but I want to see the full Last Minute Notes please.
I'd also REALLY enjoy reading the un-updated PDF user manual!
Oh! And your brand new Paranoid User's Guide! [work in progress]
General info on current Anubis-Linux 2 (Nine):
- AL (Debian-based) kernel 2.6.31-KK6 with Sqlzma 3.4 patch - supports newer SquashFS 4.0 as well
- desktop environment: KDE 3.5.10
- is a LiveCD, so no HD install required
Anubis-Linux contains a healthy set of apps and free documentation to aid in its purposes.
- (development) G++, Code::Blocks, Dev-C++, NASM, FASM, YASM, HLA, Sphinx C--
- (auditing) flawfinder, KDbg, OllyDbg, PE Explorer, hte
- (OS testing) SysLinux, Qemu/lator
- (networking/security) Wireshark, PuTTY, snort, Tor/Privoxy/TorK, Guarddog, KNmap, Vidalia, NAVALE, KSystemLog
- (general purpose) Wine, DosBox, Krusader, Midnight Commander, Audacious
Here's a short list of what you won't find in AL (to bring down size):
- Eclipse Java, or other non C++ IDEs
- Amarok (replaced by Audacious)
- KOrganizer, KMail, KAddressBook
Full package list for AL 2 Nine. (text file)