This directory contains a collection of contributed packages for
Fatdog 600 series. They are packages compiled, built and packaged by
Fatdog contributors, users, and enthusiasts.
1. Make sure that the package filename contains identification of
what version of Fatdog it is for, e.g. cpupower-2.21-620.pet
(620 identifies it as Fatdog version 620). Another
alternative would be cpupower-2.21-fd620.pet (fd620
for Fatdog 620). For packages that only works with a specific kernel
version, put the kernel version as part of the filename, e.g. nvidia-310.94-3.8.7.pet
(for kernel version 3.8.7)
2. Make sure that the package description field is liberally filled
with the detailed purpose of the package. If the package only works
for certain hardware, let is know or at least give a URL link of
where to find further information.
3. Make sure that the package description contains your name
(e.g., "This package is created by FooBar") either at the
start or at the end of the description. The name doesn't have to be
your real name, it can be your forum name, etc.
4. Make sure you fill in the "compiled distro" (=Fatdog) and
"compiled distro version" (600, 611, 620, etc) correctly. For
version, use the version of Fatdog that you built or test it on.
Only leave it blank if the package is version/distro-independent
(i.e., it has shell scripts only).
5. If you are interested to contribute, please contact the Fatdog
team for the details.
The purpose of these guidelines is to make other users easily
identify what a package is for, what version it is for, and who
created the package.