Fatdog64 630-RC1 Release Notes
Fatdog64 630RC1 was released on 16 October 2013.
Changes from 621:
- Default dpi is now set to 96, font size reduced from 12 to 10
to maintain similar appearance to previous versions
- freetype 184.108.40.206, now with Adobe CFF hinting
- gptfdisk updated to 0.8.6
- Enable suspend with mounted usb drive.
- Linux 3.11.4 with lxc support (no USER_NS), with support for the new
radeon dynamic power management (dpm).
- Structure of lxpanel menu entries reverted to puppy's.
- Important multisession and usb-flash fix for certain scenarios where
deleted files re-appear or saved files appears missing.
- Correct PATH_TRANSLATED for mongoose
- busybox updated to 1.22-git (2 July 2013)
- Seamonkey 2.21 with calendar
- libvdpau-0.7 (Moved to pet package vdpau-630.pet)
- Flash player 220.127.116.110
- Wpa_supplicant & Wpa_gui (patched) 09-08-13 git
- VLC-2.0.8a w/Live555 support. (Live555 is a pet package.)
- Full version of GNU cpio
- dvdrw patched with debian patched to support large capacity bluray burning
- thanks rcrsn51!
- Peasydisc updated to 1.8 (thanks rcrsn51).
- Multiple sandboxes can run at the same time.
- experimental LXC-based sandboxes (requires lxc pet package from repository)
- add ttyrec 1.0.8 (tty recorder), an enhanced version of "script"
- add htop 1.0.2
- GPT support for Fatdog Installer (only for BIOS systems, not for UEFI!)
- System hardware clock (hwclock) can be configured inn localtime or utc.
- base2ram=expand parameter to expand basesfs before loading in RAM
- Add cpulimit (command line utility to limit cpu usage for a process.)
- Wpa_gui now has a check box for "select any network". If you uncheck this box
and want it remembered for next boot, you will need to go to File-Save Configuration.
- Shotcut replaces Avidemux, a much better video editor. Note that there are no effects yet.
and numerous bug fixes.
For earlier release see here