Fatdog64 700 beta1 Release Notes
Fatdog64 beta1 was released on 14 September 2014.
Fatdog64 700 is a new major release of Fatdog64.
All of its five-hundred-odd base packages have been updated to the
latest and greatest. Fatdog64 700 is now based on
LFS and BLFS 7.5,
and uses Slackware-style packages (but is not based on Slackware).
Beta1 is the second public release of Fatdog64 700, alpha1 being the
Changes from 700 alpha1:
- Linux kernel updated to 3.16.2
- Seamonkey updated to 2.29
- pfilesearch updated to 1.35
- fossil updated to 1.29
- New load_sfs.sh interface
- Update openssl to 1.0.1i
- yassm updated to 2.5.3 (thanks rcrsn51)
- Update FAQ documents
- Many scripts are now gettext-ed, thanks to work of L18L
- reboot will not stop disks
- uml now uses proper init system like lxc-sandbox
- prompt before killing X or reboot.
and numerous bug fixes and fine tunings.
For earlier release, see here: